Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Noch was nettes:

Statement from Raffles van Exel Regarding the new documentary, "Michael Jackson's This Is It."

The movie is a masterpiece! The film is an amazing, awe inspiring piece and I promise that you, the fans will love every minute of it. This movie will keep Michael's legacy alive for decades to come. The Michael Jackson Company, Sony and AEG took care with this film for all to reminisce about Michael and most of all, to enjoy. It was wonderful to see the master at work. To see Michael's very thought process is something to behold.

Michael Jackson's moves, his voice and his skills were never diminished as some have claimed. Yes, the movie was edited to show the best of Michael Jackson, but one must never forget that Michael Jackson would only want us to see the best of him! I was honored to watch this talented soul at work.

I was lucky enough to be invited to watch the movie with some of the dancers and other cast members of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" and these dancers admitted that they could not keep up with the King of Pop.

All in all, Michael worked very hard to create what would have been the greatest show in the world. He was inspired to do these concerts for his precious children and for you, his adoring fans. Michael wanted to create the biggest comeback for you to enjoy. This move is a labor of love and I highly recommend that you all see it.

R.I.P. Michael. Long Live The King!

Raffles van Exel

Kommentar

thread unten

Einklappen
    Lädt...
    X