X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Black child with one white glove that glows

Black child with one white glove that glows

MJ Decoration is committed to delivering exceptional results while providing a seamless and stress-free experience for our clients. We take pride in our attention to detail, craftsmanship, and dedication to delivering projects on time and within budget. Our team of professionals is skilled in various areas, including carpentry, painting, flooring, electrical work, and more, ensuring that we can handle every aspect of your project with expertise and precision.

Rather than writing about the trial right now and that jerry-rigged, hideously imprecise drip setup we learned about on Thursday from Dr. Shafer; rather than ruminate about how Conrad Murray obviously “infused” (maybe even poured) propofol into Michael’s body as he lay dying while Murray chatted and texted with his various mistresses and other patients, I decided instead to write about a more pleasant subject. That’s not to say I won’t write a summary of weeks 3 and 4 of the trial. I will, and I will do so as much for my own reference as anyone else’s. But right now, something more pleasant is needed for my own heart and soul and maybe yours, too.

In the past, I’ve presented quite a bit of material on this site about Michael and art. I’ve written about Michael’s own artwork, and about artwork Michael commissioned from other artists and that he inspired in other artists. One artist I did an interview with a while back was Nate Giorgio.*Just today, I came across something that I’m not sure I’ve seen before. It’s a painting Michael commissioned by Nate Giorgio along with a note about just how he wanted the painting done. Michael’s note reads:

Nate Do this picture for me But make the Baby in the Blanket Me. A little Black child with one white glove that glows. Love, Michael Jackson. p.s. put your Heart into this one.

BlackChildNote.jpg

BlackChildPainting.jpg

Another thing that I came across (and I’m not really sure what to think of it) was a print from a March 2011 issue of Vanity Fair by an unknown artist entitled “A Very Special Delivery“. Or, “Elizabeth Taylor Ascending to Heaven Accompanied by the Angels Michael Jackson and Richard Burton“. It features Michael and Richard Burton as angels welcoming Elizabeth Taylor into heaven.

Vanity Fair is proud to offer the exclusive first image of a lost masterwork recently discovered in a cellar of the building formerly occupied by Chasen’s restaurant in West Hollywood, California: artist unknown, date unknown (circa early 21st century). Oil and PaintShop Pro, 48” by 32″. Collection of Hamish Robertson and Bruce Handy.

A note included with the article states: “Scholars believe the falling pink roses symbolize a new fragrance line Taylor had on the drawing board at the time of her death.”

ElizabethAscendsToHeaven_Small.jpg

This last story is another one about Michael inspiring, while also commissioning art from an artist. Czech Artist Helena Kadlcikova spent 3 months with Michael at Neverland. He apparently commissioned three paintings from her. My friends at UK Loves MJ on Facebook collected many photos of her work on their page and interpreted an interview with her using various links and snippets. Below, I share with you a roughly translated version of Helena’s fascinating story:

Helena Kadlicova’s Visit to Neverland

As the only Czech to visit Neverand in some time Artist Helena*Kadlcikova*spent 3 months at Neverland. She talked about art with Michael, dined together and played with his children. This is the first time that she has talked about this to the media (Cosmopolitan magazine). Helena lived with Michael for 3 months and felt it was a bit like a sci-fi fairytale. How did this actually happen?

“It’s definitely not easy,” says Helena Kadlčíková. Her journey to the seat of the famous singer began in 2001. The first stage was to get Michael to see the paintings that Helena had painted whilst he was in his hotel in London. After arguing with the bodyguards Michael agreed to see Helena as they had met before. Michael ordered some paintings. Helena however had one condition, she did not want money she wanted to go to Neverland. Michael agreed and on a piece of paper with a Peter Pan Logo he wrote a contact number and Michael asked that she contact his assistant Evvy Tavaszi.

Two years passed “It was very difficult to agree everything, All I had to constantly dash. The problem was with the Visa. Michael sent me a signed fax invitation letter, but I needed something to get me to the Embassy. So I followed him to Berlin in 2002 where he was just visiting so I could take a picture with him.” [In another article Helena says when she met Michael in the hotel he had just gotten up and was still half asleep and in his pyjamas and this was the photo she used to get her visa!] Helena presented the Berlin photos to Prague officials and though at first suspicious they stamped her passport with no problems. She looked forward to going to Neverland and only believed it herself when she had her ticket o California. She was to stay for 2 weeks but stayed for 3 Month.

NewspaperArticleHelenaNeverland.jpg

The Golden Gate

In September Helena flew from Prague Ruzyne airport with a gift for Michael –a book on Czech Castles and Chateaux. She was met at LA by Michaels limousine and driver who took her to Neverland. “You do not know where you are going, what will happen. Suddenly he opens the gate and sign a covenant not to take photos or reveal information. Then you drive through another gate, the most gold, with music playing and then your andrenaline rises”. On arrival Helena settled in the living room of the main building which was full of antiques and sculptures but says it was homely. After a moment she was led to one of 4 guest suites.

Although the ranch is more than a 1000 hectares the building for guests is located only twenty meters from the house where Michael lived with their children. The entrance was protected by a code, which later was revealed to Helena. Jackson lived in private right-wing. “There I was also able to walk. says Helen, who enjoyed their luxury guest house. “It was in a rustic style. It could be likened to any presidential suite,” She says. Although Michael was not there on her arrival he was there in the evening and sought her out As he was going to Canada the next day for 3 days. “I’m almost asleep when I hear that someone is trying to get into my room. It was Michael. So I tell him it’s me. He did not know that beating. They started to solve it, then went into the next apartment. An hour later the phone rings, and Michael again, is there a Peter? So I say no, they did it in the next house, She says with a smile . [ Here I believe Michael is being a prankster].

After Michaels’s return from Canada, Helen finally could begin to paint. “He sent me pictures of the children Prince I, Paris and Prince II. [which Michael photographed himself, according to them}” and she painted their portraits. “He gave me a free hand just told me 'here' to draw a firefly”. “They had to solve a legal matter - at that time the public did not know yet how the kids look, "says the artist”. During her stay Helena completed three paintings before she left. Helena did not always paint. Michael provided a car and driver for trips to Santa Barbara and other places. She also enjoyed the Zoo, Fair and Michaels recording studio. Sometimes with Michaels, other times with the children of Michaels cousins. "We rode together on the*quad. Also, Michael drove us by car, but we ended up with one around in bed. [I assume a flower bed]. There was a cinema in which we went to a screening of films. The film showing that night was always on the bulletin board in the kitchen” Helen recalls.

Kitchen

The kitchen was the major centre of Neverland Here everyone ate together, discussed, watched television and spun plans for the day.. “ “In the morning, getting up around ten, then went into the kitchen for breakfast. Michael mostly had the room to fetch food. Sometimes I am giving a glass of green drink such, something very healthy, once I tried it too. Well, much good it just was not. Otherwise, eat what everybody else. ” Helena usually ate breakfast with his children – he could afford virtually anything, what came to her taste. From hot English breakfast across many types of bread, cornflakes to a wealth of fruit. “Then I went to teach children in the afternoon [believe to paint] and play with them. The dinner was a choice of four dishes. Although Michael often claimed to be vegetarian, meat such as turkey burgerům, certainly did not shy away from. If someone was hungry they would just ask the chefs to cook”

Pajamas

Helena saw Michael Jackson practically every day. Most times he was in Pajamas. “He used very strong perfume, so I always knew he was coming or where he is. When he was fighting clothes, I knew I had just my underwear was fighting with him, because it was still feel his scent,” says Helen. [I took this to mean maybe when they play fought together, Helena could still smell Michael on her clothes!] The chance to remain with the king of pop for a moment alone was minimal – he always has someone with him. Yet Helen has several such meetings. “Sometimes we had met in his library. We talked about art. The paintings that I painted. Michael liked the classics, abstraction is not for him too. Also often talked about his first wife Lisa M. Presley. It was obvious that he still has some relationship” she feels adding that Jackson was educated, a sensitive man with a great sense of humour, someone who could not say no. “We constantly had a Gnome. Helena addressed me. [Maybe a knickname] He did not say it, but rather sang it. That led to embarrassment and he did it on purpose. While Helena was at Neverland it was her birthday, Michael had a cake made. We ate the cake in the morning Michael was gone the next day slyly smiling.” For her, was not a famous singer just Michael.

Police Cutting up Books and Toys

In Neverland, where ever you went music was played or was played from hidden loudspeakers , also in the trees you can hear birdsong, and Helena met Michaels mother and an American singer and actress Lisa Minelli. “I was having coffee in the kitchen, sat next to Michael, when Lisa arrived. Immediately I began to imagine it, of which I was totally confused. Finally I was all day with her assistant and a dog, which at the time Lisa had. Michael is afraid of him, “says Helena”.

In the last month of her stay with the children, Michael went to Las Vegas. Then she saw him last in Neverland. “When he went, it was quite boring, I enjoy it when he arrives. Helen’s stay was interrupted by police raids at Michael’s headquarters, followed by a protracted trial. In it the singer was accused of sexually abusing children. Police raided the ranch a week before her departure. “Often there flew over helicopters, from which people took pictures of the ranch. Once Upon a Time in the morning I also heard a helicopter, and from it a man shouted something through the loudspeaker. At Neverland no one knew what was happening. They were all in shock. Soon there came a lot of police officers who cut the children toys, Michael’s old books, breaking things. It seemed that they were doing it on purpose. He [police] stepped into my room and asked me various questions,” says Helen dramatic moment whose echoes filled the headlines for many weeks. The process eventually came out the singer in 2005 as innocent. In the evening we then sat in the kitchen to the TV and finding out what is actually happening. A few days later, in early December, I left.”

If it wasn’t for Michael, I would probably never get so far with my painting. He always used to tell me, whatever you’d like to achieve, YOU can do it, nothing is off limits. -Helena Kadlicova

They said in there [Neverland] I still have some things [painting equipment] in January that will definitely come back, “says Helena. It did not happen. Singer after the trial moved from the ranch. Michael saw Helena again only after three years in London. He chose the other images created for him in the meantime and they agreed to meet again.

Translated link:
    http://translate.google.com/translat...a-na-neverland

HelenaMJPortrait.jpg

Helena’s Book can be purchased from her Website. The book includes photos and articles and measures 8″ x 8″. Purchase the book here:*http://www.helenakadlcikova.com/?p=1792&lang=en.* Prints of Helena’s paintings can also be purchased here: http://www.helenakadlcikova.com/?page_id=77&lang=en
    Zuletzt geändert von TrueCrypt; 24.11.2011, 17:37.

vielen Dank für Text u. Übersetzer-link. Trotzdem, die Deutschübersetzung v. google ist leider ein Graus. Manchmal ist es besser man "ackert" sich mit "Mut zur Lücke" durch's Orginalscript).

@all also ich würde ja zu gerne wissen was Michael mit dem Bild "Black child with one white glove that gloves" so alles an Ideen, Parallelen verbunden hat...? na, irgendwelche Ideen dazu...?

zum Bild (unten) finde ich das Bildmotiv auch interessant.
    War es eine Auftragsarbeit v. MJ oder ein Mitbringsel/Geschenk d. Künstlerin?
    Hat jemand mehr Info?
    Also direkt neben Michael in der Mitte erkenne ich König Ludwig II. (Sichtbar doch die Affinität zum "Kini")
    Aber wer sind die Herren links, rechts? Einer davon Rabbi S.? Oder bessere, andere Vorschläge?
    NewspaperArticleHelenaNeverland.jpg

Kommentar

Ich ackere mich da schon durch und liefere eine Übersetzung nach

Helena war die einzige Tschechin die Michael auf Neverland besuchte. Sie verbrachte 3 Monate auf Neverland. Sie sprach über Kunst mit Michael, speisten zusammen und spielte mit seinen Kindern. Dies ist das erste Mal, dass sie darüber in den Medien spricht (Cosmopolitan Magazine)! Helena lebte mit Michael für 3 Monate und fand es ein bisschen wie in einen Science-Fiction-Märchen. Warum ??? Das beschreibt Sie leider nicht weiter.....
      2001 traf Sie Michael zum ersten Mal. Michael hatte Helena zuvor gesehen und nach einen Streit den Helena mit den Bodyguards von Michael hatte ließ Michael Helena zu sich. Michael bestellte dann einige Gemälde. Helena hatte jedoch eine Bedingung, Sie wollte kein Geld, Sie wollte nach Neverland gehen. Michael vereinbarte auf ein Stück Papier, mit einem Peter Pan Logo und schrieb dort Seine Telefonnummer auf.Michael bat darum dass Sie seine Assistentin Evvy Tavaszi kontaktieren sollte....

Zwei Jahre vergingen "Es war sehr schwierig, alles mußte passen. Da gab es das Problem mit dem Visa. Helena brauchte von Michael ein unterzeichnete Fax Einladungsschreiben, das brauchte Helena um sich an Ihre Botschaft wenden zu können. So folgte Sie Ihm nach Berlin im Jahr 2002, wo er gerade zu Besuch war.
      Sie wollte dort ein Foto von aufnehmen... "[In einem anderen Artikel Helena sagte Sie das Michael beim Treffen im Hotel, Michael noch im Halbschlaf und im Schlafanzug war....!] Helena präsentierte diese Berliner Fotos in Prag den Beamten und diese schöpften keinen Verdacht. Helena stampfte mit dem Reisepass ohne Probleme raus. Sie freute sich auf Neverland aber glaubte es erst selbst, wenn sie ihr Ticket nach California hat. Sie wollte für 2 Wochen bleiben, aber blieben für 3 Monate.......

Einen Teil schon übersetzt.....

Helena Kadlicova’s Visit to Neverland
      As the only Czech to visit Neverand in some time Artist Helena*Kadlcikova*spent 3 months at Neverland. She talked about art with Michael, dined together and played with his children. This is the first time that she has talked about this to the media (Cosmopolitan magazine). Helena lived with Michael for 3 months and felt it was a bit like a sci-fi fairytale. How did this actually happen?

“It’s definitely not easy,” says Helena Kadlčíková. Her journey to the seat of the famous singer began in 2001. The first stage was to get Michael to see the paintings that Helena had painted whilst he was in his hotel in London. After arguing with the bodyguards Michael agreed to see Helena as they had met before. Michael ordered some paintings. Helena however had one condition, she did not want money she wanted to go to Neverland. Michael agreed and on a piece of paper with a Peter Pan Logo he wrote a contact number and Michael asked that she contact his assistant Evvy Tavaszi.

Two years passed “It was very difficult to agree everything, All I had to constantly dash. The problem was with the Visa. Michael sent me a signed fax invitation letter, but I needed something to get me to the Embassy. So I followed him to Berlin in 2002 where he was just visiting so I could take a picture with him.” [In another article Helena says when she met Michael in the hotel he had just gotten up and was still half asleep and in his pyjamas and this was the photo she used to get her visa!] Helena presented the Berlin photos to Prague officials and though at first suspicious they stamped her passport with no problems. She looked forward to going to Neverland and only believed it herself when she had her ticket o California. She was to stay for 2 weeks but stayed for 3 Month.
      Zuletzt geändert von TrueCrypt; 24.11.2011, 20:05.

Kommentar

Die Golden Gate

Im September flog Helena von Prag Ruzyne Flughafen mit einem Geschenk für Michael-ein Buch über tschechische Burgen und Schlösser. Sie wurde in LA von Michaels Fahrer und Limousine auf Neverland gebracht.
        "Du weißt nicht, wohin Du gehst und was passieren wird. Plötzlich öffnet sich das Tor.
        Du unterzeichnest eine Vereinbarung, keine Fotos oder Informationen zu machen. Dann sind Wir weiter durch ein anderes Tor-Laufwerk, das meiste aus Gold mit Musik und dann steigt das Adrenalin ".
        Bei der Ankunft von Helena ließ man Sie in das Wohnzimmer des Hauptgebäudes, das voller Antiquitäten und Skulpturen war. Sie sagt, es war gemütlich. Im nächsten Moment befand Sie sich in einer Suite, eine von 4 Suiten.

Die Ranch ist mehr als ein 1000 Hektar groß, doch das Gebäude für die Gäste nur zwanzig Meter vom Haus entfernt, wo Michael mit Seinen Kindern lebte.
        Der Eingang dort ist durch einen Code gesichert, wie man später Helena offenbarte.
        Helena, die Ihr Luxus-Gästehaus genoss "Es war in einem rustikalen Stil.Das konnte sich mit jeder Präsidenten-Suite verglichen werden ". Obwohl Michael nicht da war bei ihrer Ankunft besucht Er sie jedoch am Abend. Leider reiste Er am Nächsten Tag nach Kanada für die nächsten 3 Tage.
        "Ich war fast eingeschlafen, als ich hörte dass jemand versucht, in mein Zimmer zu kommen. Es war Michael. Ich hörte Ihn sagen Ich bin es.... Er wusste nicht, das ich schlief. Wir gingen dann in das nächste Zimmer......
        Eine Stunde später klingelt das Telefon, Michael der fragte gibt es einen Peter?
        Ich sagte Nein...... mit einem Lächeln. [Hier glaube ich, Michael war ein Schelm].

Nach Michaels Rückkehr aus Kanada, Helena konnte nun endlich mit dem malen beginnen.
        "Er schickte mir Bilder von den Kindern Prince I, Paris und Prince II. [Michael fotografiert sich selbst, nach Ihnen} ", und Sie malten dann Ihre Porträts. "Er gab mir freie Hand hat mir nur gesagt 'hier', ein Glühwürmchen ziehen".
        "Sie mussten eine rechtliche Angelegenheit zu lösen - damals wusste die Öffentlichkeit noch nicht wie die Kinder aussehen", sagt der Künstlerin.
        "Während ihres Aufenthaltes hat Helena drei Gemälde fertig gestellt, bevor sie ging. Sie malte nicht immer und überall nicht im Auto.Michael war der Treiber für Ausflüge, Santa Barbara und anderen Orten. Sie genossen auch den Zoo, Messe-und Michaels Aufnahmestudio.
        Manchmal mit Michael, ein anderes Mal nur mit den Kindern und Michaels Vettern. "Wir fuhren gemeinsam auf dem Quad. Auch Michael fuhr Uns doch Wir landeten im Beet.
        Es gab ein Kino, in dem wir zu einer Vorführung von Filmen ging. Am Schwarzen Brett in der Küche war dort der Film aufgeschrieben der am Abend laufen sollte "erinnerte sich Helena.

The Golden Gate

In September Helena flew from Prague Ruzyne airport with a gift for Michael –a book on Czech Castles and Chateaux. She was met at LA by Michaels limousine and driver who took her to Neverland. “You do not know where you are going, what will happen. Suddenly he opens the gate and sign a covenant not to take photos or reveal information. Then you drive through another gate, the most gold, with music playing and then your andrenaline rises”. On arrival Helena settled in the living room of the main building which was full of antiques and sculptures but says it was homely. After a moment she was led to one of 4 guest suites.

Although the ranch is more than a 1000 hectares the building for guests is located only twenty meters from the house where Michael lived with their children. The entrance was protected by a code, which later was revealed to Helena. Jackson lived in private right-wing. “There I was also able to walk. says Helen, who enjoyed their luxury guest house. “It was in a rustic style. It could be likened to any presidential suite,” She says. Although Michael was not there on her arrival he was there in the evening and sought her out As he was going to Canada the next day for 3 days. “I’m almost asleep when I hear that someone is trying to get into my room. It was Michael. So I tell him it’s me. He did not know that beating. They started to solve it, then went into the next apartment. An hour later the phone rings, and Michael again, is there a Peter? So I say no, they did it in the next house, She says with a smile . [ Here I believe Michael is being a prankster].

After Michaels’s return from Canada, Helen finally could begin to paint. “He sent me pictures of the children Prince I, Paris and Prince II. [which Michael photographed himself, according to them}” and she painted their portraits. “He gave me a free hand just told me 'here' to draw a firefly”. “They had to solve a legal matter - at that time the public did not know yet how the kids look, "says the artist”. During her stay Helena completed three paintings before she left. Helena did not always paint. Michael provided a car and driver for trips to Santa Barbara and other places. She also enjoyed the Zoo, Fair and Michaels recording studio. Sometimes with Michaels, other times with the children of Michaels cousins. "We rode together on the*quad. Also, Michael drove us by car, but we ended up with one around in bed. [I assume a flower bed]. There was a cinema in which we went to a screening of films. The film showing that night was always on the bulletin board in the kitchen” Helen recalls.

Schön zu lesen.....es erinnert mich an glückliche Zeiten und Unbeschwertheit für Michael .....

Kommentar

thread unten

Einklappen
        Lädt...
        X